Sunday 13 May 2012

Creative Art is a wonderful thing, I see art where ever I go and it inspires me, I wish I could create things every day but instead I have to work which I feel is getting in my way, how do artist make enough money so that they can do what they love full time, the answer is getting noticed, I feel completely suppressed at work like the creativity is being drained out of me, I don't want to be a Debenhams drone forever, I feel the the borg has assimilated me, leave me alone star trek! I want to be just me and a canvass, lots of paint and a few glasses of vino, I want to listen to music, dance around and chuck paint everywhere in the sunshine, a artist once said to me 'Can I paint you in the nude' I answered yes but which one of us did he mean to be naked? I still have no idea but I can tell you one thing that man was a well good kisser......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment